Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bingo Note Pads

I finally got out my Bind-It-All and blew the dust off it.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it was cute.  I found a huge bag of old bingo cards last summer at a garage sale.  They were damp and musty smelling.  They must have been in an old basement for a while.  I aired them out and put them in a bag with a fabric sheet for a while.

I thought I would make these for the members on my reading committee at school.  I always feel guilty having meetings since we are all so busy.  We will be planning for our schools reading month in March this week, so I made these as a "thank you" to them for participating.  I hope they like them!





I made the red letters on the Cricut and then added extra fine red glitter (from Martha Stewart).





No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...